Monday, June 2, 2014

Render Package JUnit Tests and Schematics

May 28th was our Group Meeting, and Victor and Leandro did excellent work! :)

The Render Package JUnit tests as of June 2nd, 2014


Over the past week, I have been working on extending the coverage of the JUnit tests in the Render Extension Package. There are now 10 completed unit tests out of the 34 Render Classes. 






I am planning on making schematics of each mapping of the CellDesigner plugin interface. The image below is the first schematic of a series. It was first seen during the May 28th Presentation.


I will be making other schematics for classes in the Layout Package ReactionGlyph, TextGlyph, CompartmentGlyph, etc.

I have not been running into any problems that I have not been able to solve this week. 

I will continue my JUnit testing, and I will begin to:

Develop CellDesigner plugin.
1.Obtains CellDesigners's plugin structure and export pure Layout/Render  SBML. 
2.Visualization of SBML network changes via JTree.
Synchronize changes between plugin and CellDesigner.

No comments:

Post a Comment