I just committed a revision to the JSBML project, most likely the biggest since I began committing JUnit tests in early May. I:
- Added two more JUnit Tests to the Render Package
- Added UserMessages.xml in the examples/resource folder to the CellDesigner build.xml file
- Moved SwingWorker to its' own file
- AbstractCellDesignerPlugin now implements PropertyChangeListener
I did run into problems with the Ant Script in regards to adding UserMessages.xml to the CellDesigner build file. I will be asking my mentors about how to fix this issue.
I have also been developing schematics for my main project, the mapping of CellDesigner data structures to JSBML data structures. They are shown below in their (probably) final form.
Current To-Do List
- Suggest additions to user guide setting up JSBML development in Eclipse.
- Fix UserMessages.xml problem.
- Begin to convert the CellDesigner plugin data structure to JSBML data structure via a new class called convertModelLayoutPackage (or something analogous)