Thursday, May 8, 2014

Introduction

Hello all!

        My name is Ibrahim Vazirabad. I hold a bachelor's degree in BioMolecular Engineering from the Milwaukee School of Engineering and intend on starting my Master's degree in Bioinformatics at Marquette University starting this fall. This summer, I am being mentored by Dr. Andreas Dräger and Alex Thomas, both part of the JSBML community. My project this summer focuses on the improvement of the plug-in interface of CellDesigner and mapping the interface fully to JSBML data structures. This will assist in the porting of CellDesigner internals to JSBML from libSBML.

I am very enthusiastic about the opportunity to work with Dr. Dräger, Alex, and the rest of the JSBML team. I am sure that it will be a great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment